Clinical Research Coordinator NEEDED IN LA
World Class Medical Facility Seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator ASAP
Southern California, Los Angeles/West Hollywood Hospital
Monday Through Friday, Day Shift, $23.50 Per Hour
POSITION PURPOSE & SUMMARY:
The Clinical Research Coordinator handles all protocol phases and serves as a resource for other personnel and assists in QA/QC of data flowing out of the specific department. They will also provide cross coverage for other Clinical Research Coordinators with the department. Provides complete coverage across all disease teams including: patient registration, shipping of specimens, and completion of study paperwork as necessary. Provides input to the Clinical Trials Manager with regards to the development of research related policies and procedures as needed.
- BA, BS or AA in Health-related field, including course work in anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, medical records, and information management.
- Clinical Research Certification preferred
- Experience with oncology research
- 3 years’ experience medical clinical trials
- Phase 1 experience a must
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION! For more information, contact Jodie at 682-250-7228