Account Representative for Local Hospital $22/HOUR!
Must be local- will be remote once fully trained
Client is looking for Account Representative for one of the best medical facilities in the area.
Perks & Benefits for Account Representative:
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance Health
Responsibilities of Account Representative:
- Initiates calls or online web contact to payors or guarantors to verify receipt of claims/statements and collect on outstanding accounts receivables as specified by current collection policies and procedures
- Documents follow-up activities, conversations with payors/guarantors, information obtained via the web contact, and any correspondence in the account notes.
Account Representative Qualifications:
- High School Diploma-Required
- 2 years revenue cycle experience Required
- Hospital Revenue Cycle and Insurance Collections experience for government entities – Traditional Medicaid and Managed Medicaid Plans – is required.
- This includes appealing insurance claim denials, underpayments, and understanding root cause analysis of insurance related activities. Billing and general pediatric facilities and DRG reimbursement experience is a PLUS.
- onsite for training then remote - must be local to Houston