Medical Scribe for Local Hospital $22/HOUR!
Client is looking for Medical Scribe for one of the best medical facilities in the area.
Perks & Benefits for the Medical Scribe:
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance Health
Responsibilities of Medical Scribe:
- Accompany physician during patient encounter
- Transcribe the physician dictated patient history
- Transcribe the physical examination findings and procedures performed by the physician
- Transcribe the results on laboratory and radiographic studies
- Transcribe patient education and explanation of risk and benefits for procedures performed by the physician
- Transcribe pending orders for referrals, tests, medications, and procedures as dictated by physician
- Transcribe all proper diagnosis and symptoms, follow up instructions, and prescription information as directed
- Prepare and edit scribed document for physician review and signature
- 1year of experience as a Medical Scribe
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new applications quickly
- Proficiency in written communication including spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Understanding of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, diagnostic procedures, pharmacology, and treatment assessment to the extent required to accurately transcribe physician encounters.
- College education in a related area of study
- Experience with CS Link/Epic