RN Emergency $76,000.00 to $99,000.00
Job Description & Qualifications
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Critical Care and charge experience preferred.
- May begin entry level without Emergency Department experience, but a minimum of one year of acute care nursing experience is required. Must have the ability to identify and intervene in life threatening situations.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of nursing principles, ability to provide quality patient care, and ability to assess patient's needs, e.g. clinical, teaching, mental and spiritual.
- Must recognize safety issues to self and others and be able to assess and implement use of lifts to move patients in a safe manner.
- Must be able to function well in stressful situations and have good, creative, problem-solving skills. Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and delegate.
- May be required to assume duties as a charge nurse.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills required.
- Current NYS RN license. BLS and ACLS required.
- PALS required or obtained within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Must successfully complete lethal dysrhythmia exam during probation and be defibrillation certified within six months of employment.
- Must be IV, medication and phlebotom
Salary76,000.00 - 99,000.00 Annual