World Renowned Medical Group Seeking Payroll Specialist ASAP
$23 Per hour PAID WEEKLY
Contract role that will go on to permanent for the right individual.
JOB SUMMARY AND DUTIES:
- Audit completed payroll to ensure the accuracy of wages, tax deductions, optional deductions and benefit accruals; research and correct errors.
- Receive requests from employees, supervisors or department heads in person and via telephone for clarification or explanation of payroll related issues; research and resolve questions or problems.
- Review weekly timesheets for reasonableness and to ensure proper application of policies; contact departments to resolve questions.
- Process bi-weekly payroll through transmission of files to outside banks and agencies, format and change data as necessary to complete tasks.
- Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax returns and any other related reports.
- Teach payroll timekeeping system classes and provide individual assistance with timekeeping system as needed.
- Create and update payroll reports; complete special projects as requested.
- Assist payroll manager with Kronos software and hardware issues. Must be able to take the lead and work with minimal supervision on all Kronos issues.
- 5 years Experience in a lead role in payrolls of 250+ employees or experience in a staff role in payroll of 500+ employees
- Knowledge of automated time and attendance system
- Two-year Associate's degree
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration. If you have any questions, please call Jodie 682-250-7228