Established Fast Growing Company Seeking a Human Resources Director to be a part of the Executive team
Wage: 90K to 100K (This is a firm salary range based on education and experience)
The HR Director guides and manages the overall operations of the Company Human Resources function to include recruiting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; resolving problems; implementing change. The HR Director provides leadership to the HR team across a broad range of HR disciplines, playing the primary role in crafting HR strategy and driving its execution.
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for two locations, over 400 employees and a team of three HR professionals that will report directly to the HR Director.
- Provides practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction and advice to Managers & employees on HR procedures, policy, best practice, employment rewards, benefits, and legislation
- Analyzes and mitigates risk to the organization as it relates to Human Resources by proactively monitoring internal and external risks to the company.
- Develops, updates, and maintains all personnel policies, personnel records, policy manuals and handbooks to assure compliance with human resources procedures and policies and federal/state guidelines
- Ten years recent related experience
- Strong Recruiting Experience
- Must have Manufacturing or Light Industrial Experience
- Working knowledge of health and welfare benefits administration
- Experience overseeing and leading human resource teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated proficiency building and maintaining positive professional relationships
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel) applications
- PHR/SPHR desirable
Please apply here today for immediate consideration.