Medical Assistant for Local Hospital $20/HOUR!
Client is looking for Medical Assistant for one of the best medical facilities in the area.
Perks & Benefits for the Medical Assistant:
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance Health
- Part-time 24 hour shift. 3 8 hour shifts, usually Monday-Wednesday.
Responsibilities of Medical Assistant:
- Welcomes and interacts with all patients, families, and visitors in a professional, timely, age appropriate, and culturally sensitive manner.
- Responds to customer questions with prompt information and/or service related to appointment status, wait time, or unanticipated problems.
- Communicates with patient, staff, and providers regarding patient arrivals, delays, and clinic processes.
- Proactively approaches dissatisfied customers and implements customer service recovery measures.
- Identifies prolonged wait times for patients in waiting room and reports to clinic manager.
- Obtains translation services as needed for customers.
- Participates in clinic meetings to assist in planning optimal patient flow for session/day.
- Attends staff meetings or signs attendance records for reading of minutes and attends mandatory training and development activities by established guidelines as evidenced by supervisory observation and written/verbal feedback.
- Notifies licensed staff or supervisor when unable to complete assigned tasks or responsibilities.
Medical Assistant Qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- 2 years of related experience
- Education: HS/GED
- CERTIFIED or REGISTERED Medical Assistant
- EPIC experience
Required - ONE of the Certifications or Registrations listed below:
- CCMA - Cert-Cert Clinical MA - CCMA National Health Career Association Or
- CMA-AAM - Cert-Cert Medical Assistant American Association of Medical Assistants Or
- EMT - Emergency Medical Techn Texas Department of State Health Services Or
- EMT-A - Advanced EMT Texas Department of State Health Services Or
- EMT-B - Emergency Medical Techn-Basic Texas Department of State Health Services Or
- EMT-I - Emergency Medical Techn-Interm Texas Department of State Health Services Or
- EMT-P - Emergency Medical Techn-Parame Texas Department of State Health Services Or
- LIC PAR - Lic-Paramedic Texas Department of State Health Services Or
- NCMA - National Cert Med Assistant National Center for Competency Testing Or
- NRCMA - Nat Reg Cert Med Assistant National Association of Health Professionals Or
- RMA - Registered Medical Assistant
- American Association of Medical Personnel, American Allied Health, American Medical Technologists, or American Registry of Medical Assistants